Rushcliffe are only responsible for trees in Rushcliffe owned parks, open spaces and carparks. Examples include Gresham, Rushcliffe Country Park, West Brigford car parks, etc.

Nottinghamshire County Council

Any trees on roads or public footpaths need to be reported to Nottinghamshire County Council.

Report a problem online

Trees and hedges | Nottinghamshire County Council

Report a problem over the phone

• Emergency 0300 500 8080 (Option 4)

Private Landowners

If there is a tree issue at an individual’s property, it is the responsibility of the landowner. During times of high wind, Streetwise will prioritise our own tree work, rather than providing this service to residents. If any none urgent requests come through, ESB and Streetwise maybe able to supply a quote and attend.

Data Protection Privacy Notice

Please read this Privacy Notice which explains how any personal information you provide on this form will be used by Rushcliffe Borough Council.