If you are currently in receipt of Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction, you are legally obliged to report Changes in Circumstances in accordance with the Housing Benefit regulations and the Council's Council Tax Reduction Scheme. You can use this form to make a new report in changes to you or your household, income, capital and rent.

The information you supply will be used to process your change in circumstances for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction purposes.

You will be required to provide Rushcliffe Borough council with documentary proof of all changes in your circumstances.

Data Protection Privacy Notice

Please read this Privacy Notice which explains how any personal information you provide on this form will be used by Rushcliffe Borough Council.