Please use this form for registering to be a Private Hire/Hackney Carriage Driver at Rushcliffe Borough Council.
A full application will be required following your registration with additional fees payable to Rushcliffe Borough Council and other agencies. You will be required to supply further information to demonstrate you are a fit and proper person.
Any registration fee is non-refundable. You should ensure you have read and are able to meet the requirements of being a driver as set out on the taxi drivers webpage.
The information that will be required is:
- Your full name
- Your Date of Birth
- Your home address
- Driving Licence Number
- Email address
- Telephone number
- National Insurance Number
The information will be passed to our Licensing and customer services teams to process the information, where checks will be done to confirm your information with DVLA.
Please note that the questions preceded with an * are mandatory.
Please read this Privacy Notice
which explains how any personal information you provide on this form will be used by Rushcliffe Borough Council.
Any searches, provision or receipt of information of or under NR3 are necessary to the Authority's statutory licensing functions of ensuring that all drivers are fit and proper to hold the applicable licence:
- All applicants will have their details checked against the NR3 register, and any
relevant information taken into account in assessing the application
- Where an application is refused, or where a licence is granted but subsequently revoked, this information will be entered into the register.
- Information will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It is not intended that any NR3 data will be transferred out of the United Kingdom.
- Data maybe retained for 25 years.
and the Taxi driver policy available on the
taxi drivers webpage