All complaints about the behaviour of local Councillors (including a member of one of our parish or town councils) should be made directly to the Borough Council.

Your address and contact details will not usually be released unless necessary to deal with your complaint. However, we will tell the following people that you have made this complaint:

  • - the Councillor(s) you are complaining about
  • - the parish or town clerk (if applicable).
We will tell them your name and give them a summary of your complaint. We will give them full details of your complaint where necessary or appropriate to be able to deal with it. If you have serious concerns about your name and a summary, or details of your complaint being released, please complete the confidentiality section of this form.

Data Protection Privacy Notice

Please read this Privacy Notice which explains how any personal information you provide on this form will be used by Rushcliffe Borough Council.