Please use this form if you are already in receipt of Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction, and wish to report a change of address either to a property outside of Rushcliffe, or to another property within Rushcliffe.

Details will be passed to our Elections team for information purposes only. If you wish to register to vote you will need to complete the GOV.UK online registration form. Details of how to find this form will be available at the end of this form. You are not registering to vote by completing the Rushcliffe Change of Address online form.

We will also use the information you supply to update council tax, benefits, waste management, garden waste, council invoices, or in connection with other services provided by the Council to you.

During your completion of this online form, you will need:

- Your Benefits reference number - this starts with an 8 and will have nine digits
- Names of the persons leaving the property
- Dates for the changes
- Your details
- The name and address of the owner, landlord or agent
- Details of the property type
- Information regarding your tenancy if renting including rent charged and services provided
- A forwarding address.

If you have any questions when completing the form, please do not hesitate in contacting Customer services on 0115 981 9911.

Please note, questions marked with an * (asterisk) are mandatory.

Please note that you will be required to provide documentary proof of any changes in your circumstances including proof of the new level of rent, changes in the amount of capital you have, changes in income, etc.

Data Protection Privacy Notice

Please read this Privacy Notice which explains how any personal information you provide on this form will be used by Rushcliffe Borough Council.